Use All Five is looking to hire a lead PHP Developer to build and evolve complex applications for our high-profile clients (Google, VW and more).
Use All Five’s ideal candidate is an individual who cares about the web and web standards, loves developing apps, and feels passionate about writing clean code.
You bring talent, ambition and an inspiring coding spirit. We’ll bring the opportunites to develop cool and interesting projects for the Internet.
Located in: San Francisco, CA (Oakland) or Los Angeles, CA (Venice Beach)
- 1-5 years of recent experience in hands-on software design and coding, with a concentration on PHP
- Solid OOP and software design ability. You should feel comfortable defining terms like DRY, and MVC be able to discuss what is beneficial about them.
- Excellent problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Strong ability to self-motivate, think analytically, and work with great attention to detail
- Willing to learn new technologies and work in whatever language is needed (most of our tools are in PHP and the symfony framework)
- U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status required
Nice to Have:
- BS/BA/MS/PhD in Computer Science
- Knowledge of the HTTP Spec (including status codes and caching behaviors)
- Experience developing RESTfull APIs
- Experience with CSS frameworks (OOCSS), responsive designs, and HTML5
- Intimate knowledge of cross-browser issues
- Experience designing and coding web UI development—at least some of which is in PHP
- Comfortable using Git